Saturday 17 October 2020

My Life through Product Price Value Perception

 


Let's jump straight to the article, shall we?

Product-price value perception has 9 segments. These are:
  • More benefits and more price
  • More benefits and same price
  • More benefits and less price
  • Same benefits and more price 
  • Same benefits and same price
  • Same benefits and less price
  • Less benefits and more price 
  • Less benefits and same price
  • Less benefits and less price
In the first segment, the product I have used is an Xbox. Although it is pricey, it is the best in the market and it has better functions, better quality, and great games. 

In the second segment, I have used Philips LED Bulb. Almost all the bulbs in the market are priced in the same range. However, I have chosen this brand as it has a better performance and lasts longer than the bulbs that are produced by the other brands. 

 For the third segment, I have chosen the Eyetex Dazzler nail polish. Priced at a lesser rate than the other nail polishes, this nail paint is smoother, is more pigmented, and dries faster than the other nail polishes. 

Coming to the fourth segment, a product that I have used is a bodyspray by Adidas. Having the same benefits of a regular-priced bodyspray, the bodysprays that Adidas produces are costlier and has the same benefits. 

A product that I have used which has the same benefits and the price is Lays. Just like all the same-priced chips in the market, Lays too has an assortment of flavors with no major differentiation.

For the sixth segment, a product that I am taking is a locally-made floor cleaner. With the same benefits that you get from a regular floor cleaner, this product is placed at a lower rate and this does all the things that a pricey floor cleaner would do. 

In the seventh segment, I have chosen beauty products by high-end brands. In my experience, certain products don't have the benefits for the money we are paying them. Cheaper products perform better than some of these expensive brands.

The eighth segment reminds me of BSNL. Just like the other phone operators in the country, BSNL is of the same rates. But, it has way lesser benefits when compared to the other networks.

The last and final segment and the product  I am taking is a sanitizer. After the current situation we are living in, we can see a huge increase in the number of sanitizer manufacturers. While some of these are made by famous brands, the others are made by local enterprises. Some of these locally made sanitizers are priced low and have lesser benefits as well. 

These were the nine segments of the product price value perception. I hope that you have been able to imbibe something meaningful from the insight I have offered.


No comments:

Post a Comment